vineri, 15 mai 2009

I`m sorry huh


I'm sorry that I left you ....Letting you fall apart
I'm sorry that I felt the need ...To break your loving heart
I'm sorry that I don't care.... Whether or not we're alright
I'm sorry that I don't know.... How you're sleeping at night
I'm sorry if I can't.... Be what you wanted me to be
I'm sorry that you feel the need ....To also walk away

Now I feel so bad I feel so wrong...... Why can't I just go on ......And live my life..... Without you by my side?....And I feel so bad I feel so wrong.... Why can't I just go on .....And live my life ........Without you in my mind?

I'm sorry that I left here .......Thinking everything's okay
I'm sorry that I couldn't see .........The scars I left that day
I'm sorry that I failed to see....... Tears falling from your eyes
I'm sorry that I never heard...... Your screams and painful cries

I try so hard not to live in the past
But still our love endeavours to last
I can't help but smiling seeing you there
A time of love and being with care
But most of all I'm sorry
That you're still in my heart
I'm sorry that I can't let go
As my heart falls apart


You made me happy for you understood You know I would be there if I could It was never like I would just go away Still I look at our picture and smile today

Niciun comentariu: